Coronavirus (COVID-19)As a healthcare provider, the team at Allegro Optical Opticians are constantly striving to deliver the very highest clinical and hygiene standards possible. These standards always include regular hand washing and the cleaning of all our equipment between each client. However, given the threat that we are all facing from COVID-19, we have introduced some new measures to help slow the spread of the virus:
- Following government guidance, we are asking that anyone with flu-like symptoms please do not to visit us.
- Anyone feeling unwell can rebook their appointment and we look forward to welcoming them in the future.
- We have made hand sanitisers available to all clients and staff in every area of each of our practices. Clients are able to wash their hands if they would prefer.
- All frames will be sanitised during the frame styling consultation, and before clients try them.
- Frames will also be sanitised before they are put back on the frame stand. Also at regular intervals during the day.
- Within reason, store access will be limited to one client at a time.
- We are reducing the number of tests per day. This will allow us to thoroughly sanitise the public areas between each appointment.
- During this time, for all collections, adjustments and repairs please telephone the store or contact us through our website to book an appointment with our qualified Dispensing Opticians, to help us control footflow.